Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kudos to Whole Foods-Great Customer Service

I was shopping yesterday and saw a special for Goat Cheese Mozzarella, buy 1 get one free at Whole Foods for $7.99. So I picked up two along with my other groceries ( I went for milk, $60 later left the store). When I got home I actually looked at my receipt and noticed I had been over charged for the cheese so I called the store and they said to come in and they would give me the difference(a whole $1.99, times are tough that is a Vente drip coffee at Starbucks) with apologies. So today I went back and they actually gave me an entire refund for the whole amount which means free cheese! More importantly I left with a good feeling and will always go back to Whole Foods as they walk the walk...trying to change the world with good wholesome food and better yet excellent customer service. They are a good example for all retailers to follow. Yeah Whole Foods Potrero Hill!

No comments: